Holland City™ Tourist Hub.
This transport hub for tourists at Holland World will plug into the existing tourism network of the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area and the rest of Holland. Located next to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport in Park 21, the hub is integrated in one of the largest green public spaces. With here excellent location , the Holland City™ Tourist Hub will become a landmark of the Greater Amsterdam Region. The total site area measures 35 hectares . It will handle the transfer of a minimum of 2 million international tourists per year and consists of:
- 10.000 parking places for cars day visitors HollandWorld™ and Holland City Tourist Hub™.
- 400 tourist coach parking places.
- 200 camper parking places.
- 100 temporarily parking places “ Kiss & Ride” for :
- Holland World Express™ between down town Amsterdam and Holland World.
- Holland World Airport Shuttle™ between Holland World- Station Hoofddorp- Schiphol Airport.
- Coaches Big Bus and other sightseeing companies.
- Regional Public Transport.
- Taxi’s and private cars.
- 2000 car parking places for hotel guests HollandWorld™.
- 50 parking places tourist coaches for hotel guests
- 20 parking places Holland World Hotel Shuttle.
- 800 car parking places for visitors Holland World Meeting & Events Venues.
- 500 car parking staff Back of the House HollandWorld™.
Holland City™ Gateway Building.
Mobility, business, retail, tourism and culture come together in and around the lively Holland City™ Gateway Building (HCGB). Positioned in the center of the 35 ha Tourist Hub, the building is clearly designed as a portal, guiding the flow of pedestrians to and from HollandWorld™. The building features an impressive atrium with two exhibition floors and offers the guests:
- Information on Holland’s famous tourist attractions in Leiden, The Hague, Delft, Rotterdam, etc.
- Rental of electric cars and bicycles for visiting nearby Amsterdam and attractions.
- Holland City Travel Tickets.
- Holland excursions by coach, etc.