International Destination Strategies (IDS) is a boutique consultancy company, specialized in developing a creative concept, design briefing and brand strategy, for the public-private project development of a multi-brand destination, with retail, food & beverage, m.i.c.e and hotel accommodations, fully integrated with location based entertainment themed as destination icon & brand experiences
International Destination Strategies (IDS) is located in Epe, Netherlands. IDS was formed to fulfill the demand for practical knowledge and hands-on experience in the attendance driven industries such as leisure, hospitality and mice.
Hans van Driem has more than 47 years of practical experience in the leisure & hospitality industry. As Managing Director of International Destination Strategies, he has been involved in the development of a large number of leisure projects in the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, France and China.
Hans van Driem was a member of the board of NHTV University Breda and guest lecturer at Saxion University of Applied Sciences (Deventer).
– 2007 – 2010 Managing Director of HBPO (Holland Business Promotion Office)
– 2000 – 2007 Managing Director of NBTC (Netherlands Board of Tourism and Conventions)
– 1993 – 2000 Managing Director of Walibi Flevo & Six Flags Holland
– 1988 – 1993 Director Commercial & Operational Affairs of the World Horticulture Exhibition Floriade 1992
– 1979 – 1988 Director Sales & Marketing Europe for Crest Hotels and Holiday Inn
– 1974 – 1979 Sales Manager Germany for Beach Resort Scheveningen
– 1970 – 1974 Tour Manager Europe for Lee Kirkland and Emhagee Travel USA
For more detailed info see: